I had to work again yesterday... Isla still isn't crazy about a bottle, but seemed to eat enough to keep her satisfied. She was ready to nurse as soon as I got home though! I think she actually missed me too... while she was nursing she kept stopping to smile at me and coo with milk running down her little chin. Another big milestone yesterday evening - Isla giggled her first REAL little giggle! Twice! I was holding her hands and helping her "dance" and just being silly, and she GIGGLED! We did it again and she giggled AGAIN! Sweetest little noise ever. It made me feel loved since she seemed so happy to see me. She was probably really just happy to see food, but I'll take it either way!
Cash was in bed when I got home last night, but this morning when he woke up he gave me a big hug and said, "I miss-edd you last night, Mama!" Nothing makes you feel more loved than two little ones being genuinely happy to have you home again. Love my little boogers. It's almost worth leaving them just to have them so happy to have me home again. Almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment